Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Dumbfounded and Annoyed!
#4
Don't feel dumb, it's not obvious at all. The only reason I tried it is because I know most emulators support loading from zip, this is the first I've seen that requires it though. Anybody could have made the same mistake Smile

I did notice that the sound was pretty atrocious, but I thought that might just be the quality of the system (I'm unfamiliar with it myself). Hopefully this should help with ripping the sprites though?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Dumbfounded and Annoyed! - by MoonDreamofA - 06-22-2018, 04:40 AM
RE: Dumbfounded and Annoyed! - by puggsoy - 06-22-2018, 07:48 AM
RE: Dumbfounded and Annoyed! - by MoonDreamofA - 06-22-2018, 06:55 PM
RE: Dumbfounded and Annoyed! - by puggsoy - 06-23-2018, 07:35 AM
RE: Dumbfounded and Annoyed! - by Yawackhary - 06-23-2018, 06:01 PM
RE: Dumbfounded and Annoyed! - by MoonDreamofA - 06-23-2018, 10:33 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)