Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Sonic Fangame experiment
#10
I mostly stopped the others...but have started work on the physics one again, and have started to mostly make it a separate game; Metal Sonic is the character you control, and slopes are still not fix yet, so they're sadly not implemented commonly...

..Basically, I'm experimenting now, with something using the same engine, but Metal Sonic is the playable character. I decided to make something oddly weird too, having the enemies be fairly random. However, the basic 'plot' if there is any is pretty much what you expect: Metal Sonic is out causing trouble, and you play as him doing so. It's very unfinished, but Metal Sonic already has the V. Maximum Overdrive attack, which pretty much controls like an overpowered version of the boost. I haven't finished up the animations for it, but it's functional. I'll put up a file of the new prototype as soon as I make a few additional changes.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Sonic Fangame experiment - by Aquarius - 09-23-2017, 04:07 PM
RE: Sonic Fangame experiment - by iyenal - 09-25-2017, 05:09 AM
RE: Sonic Fangame experiment - by Aquarius - 09-25-2017, 06:42 PM
RE: Sonic Fangame experiment - by Aquarius - 11-03-2017, 02:51 AM
RE: Sonic Fangame experiment - by iyenal - 11-05-2017, 03:52 AM
RE: Sonic Fangame experiment - by Aquarius - 11-22-2017, 11:19 PM
RE: Sonic Fangame experiment - by Aquarius - 11-25-2017, 03:29 AM
RE: Sonic Fangame experiment - by Aquarius - 03-05-2018, 09:19 PM
RE: Sonic Fangame experiment - by Aquarius - 05-13-2018, 03:06 PM
RE: Sonic Fangame experiment - by Aquarius - 06-22-2018, 08:20 PM
RE: Sonic Fangame experiment - by iyenal - 06-23-2018, 08:34 AM
RE: Sonic Fangame experiment - by Aquarius - 06-23-2018, 08:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)