Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

KOF 98 UM OL ripping sprites?
#1
Hello, I'm looking for some way to get the sprites of this game, but in any folder of this, there are some files .png files but can not be opened, if there is someone who can help me how to get them I would be grateful !!

I found this image in google when I was looking for a tutorial, I want to extract only this type of sprites!

[Image: Sprite%27s_from_KOF_98_UM_OL_-Comming_on_future-.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
KOF 98 UM OL ripping sprites? - by kusanagiruiz - 05-29-2018, 05:26 PM
RE: KOF 98 UM OL ripping sprites? - by puggsoy - 05-31-2018, 02:36 AM
RE: KOF 98 UM OL ripping sprites? - by puggsoy - 06-02-2018, 12:21 AM
RE: KOF 98 UM OL ripping sprites? - by sar777 - 06-23-2018, 04:18 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)