Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection (All base Costumes)
(05-21-2018, 03:32 AM)kurokairaku Wrote:
(05-20-2018, 05:38 PM)Rextimina Wrote: So is Female Robin going to be one of the models you do?

Probably, many people are currently asking for Chrom, and I have to go back through all the previous models too and update them with their DLC outfit and promotion outfits... It takes longer to do because I actually gotta manage rigs, and sometimes create my own, while trying to carefully balance all the costumes so that they could potentially be merged too. I can't promise a time though but i'll get to it as soon as I can.

thanks happy to know your still going strong at this. Hope you have fun and enjoy yourself as you do this. Thanks for undergowing this task.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection (Marth Added) - by Rextimina - 05-29-2018, 11:15 AM
Posing the eyes - by hurb - 09-04-2018, 05:52 AM
RE: Posing the eyes - by ninetalescommander - 09-05-2018, 06:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)