Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection (All base Costumes)
(05-23-2018, 07:19 PM)kurokairaku Wrote:
(05-23-2018, 08:08 AM)ninetalescommander Wrote: Eh, I think I'll wait for a completed Chrom, don't really want to use a WIP one.

The base chrom costume is "completed" so to speak. I just need to fix it up so I need not have a blender + regular 3DS MAX version. It will remain WiP untill I get all of Chrom avaiable, including his King DLC and Promotion Outfit, so you are free to use the chrom now as nothing will change on it.

Thanks for your work btw. Seems pretty stressful trying to satisfy everyone's needs.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection (Marth Added) - by Toynota10 - 05-23-2018, 09:32 PM
Posing the eyes - by hurb - 09-04-2018, 05:52 AM
RE: Posing the eyes - by ninetalescommander - 09-05-2018, 06:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)