Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Long-time lurker, first-time contributor
#1
Hello everyone! Collecting game graphics is a hobby of mine, so I've been a patron of TSR for a good decade or so. I'm not much of a ripper as far as sifting through data and demystifying file formats goes, but I've still managed to lift a variety of assets out of several of my PC games over the years and I figured I should help add them to the VG Resource catalogue instead of just sitting on them.

I might have to ask some stupid questions when it comes to sorting out and uploading files, but if you bear with me I'm hoping to eventually contribute to every portion of the site!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Long-time lurker, first-time contributor - by Gilly - 05-20-2018, 08:48 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)