Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Ripping Help on Punch-Out Wii
#5
Bump

I had looked everywhere on Google for a .data decompression program since the data file formats are zlib compressed. I tried ripping from Ninja Ripper, but it is no use since the models are broke to pieces. There’s got to be something that I’m not getting, Petie.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Ripping Help on Punch-Out Wii - by Petie - 05-02-2018, 05:45 PM
RE: Ripping Help on Punch-Out Wii - by BigBellies - 05-02-2018, 07:54 PM
RE: Ripping Help on Punch-Out Wii - by BigBellies - 05-07-2018, 05:06 AM
RE: Ripping Help on Punch-Out Wii - by BigBellies - 05-10-2018, 09:46 AM
RE: Ripping Help on Punch-Out Wii - by dad34853 - 06-30-2020, 01:47 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)