Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Budokai 3 Animation Porting Help
#3
(04-29-2018, 07:09 PM)Tabuu Forte Akugun Wrote: If you DO make this, I have a small suggestion: Include a lot of the "cutscene" and NPC models in the game too Genki ^_^ I felt those models were wasted in the original. Wink

But I don't know how to help with animations, sadly. Sad

Well, I appreciate the suggestion and I'll try to do right by you there.
I have a ton of ideas, but I need to know for sure what I'll actually have to do manually before worrying about implementing those ideas. Hence why I'm trying to figure out how to port the animations in the first place. Although, to be fair I'd also probably have to figure out how to get the model's rigging ported from the game as well, or else porting the animations kinda becomes useless. I haven't seen anyone do that yet, and I've accepted that I might have to do that part myself. At least thanks to KillerCracker the models and  their bones can be ported easily enough.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Budokai 3 Animation Porting Help - by Breengo Brango - 05-01-2018, 08:27 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)