Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Do you like this project?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
It's awesome. More themes!
100.00%
5 100.00%
Meh, I still prefer my cat's photo as a wallpaper.
0%
0 0%
I don't have an Android phone.
0%
0 0%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Live Wallpaper Maker: Dynamic gaming wallpapers for Windows and Android!
#3
(04-29-2018, 05:48 PM)Ton Wrote: This is really neat! Nice job. I think Megaman seems like a natural choice for this too.

Thanks! Added to my todo list Smile
Though the whole point of this app is to let everyone make new themes of games they like and share it here. So feel free to give it a try Wink
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Live Wallpaper Maker: Dynamic gaming wallpapers for Android. Create your own! - by baka-neko - 04-29-2018, 06:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)