Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Honkai (Houkai?) Impact 3rd ripping help
#3
So apparently, my computer won't show the folder for the game (for whatever reason), so I have to send the files to Google Drive through my phone, then to my computer. While I waited, I found out the people who made the game also made a PC version of it. If all else fails, I can use that, however it's all in Chinese so it may take a bit.

EDIT: Actually, do you think it would be easier to go through the PC version? Because I'm downloading an Android emulator right now and I'm starting to think that I might be going the harder route.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Honkai (Houkai?) Impact 3rd ripping help - by Shenanigan - 04-23-2018, 01:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)