04-18-2018, 06:43 AM
(This post was last modified: 04-18-2018, 06:49 AM by Kold-Virus.)
Aw, thanks a lot, Kosh! Your post really made me smile.
Thanks for that. Comments and encouragement like that make me really excited to keep at it!
And since I'm waiting for Smash 5 to be out for at least a month, to reduce chances for a DMCA strike (since now's the worst time for that because of Smash 5) I've got a lot of time to focus on the work instead of procrastinating lmao. I'm really excited to show you guys when I have enough done for said preview. This fangame is my baby, it has been since Brawl's release! I can't wait to see it come to life more!
Plus it's a great way to prepare myself to make commercial indie games!
And I have nothing but respect and deep admiration / idolization for developers of Crusade and Flash 2. They actually inspired me to better and continue mine!
Thanks for that. Comments and encouragement like that make me really excited to keep at it!And since I'm waiting for Smash 5 to be out for at least a month, to reduce chances for a DMCA strike (since now's the worst time for that because of Smash 5) I've got a lot of time to focus on the work instead of procrastinating lmao. I'm really excited to show you guys when I have enough done for said preview. This fangame is my baby, it has been since Brawl's release! I can't wait to see it come to life more!
Plus it's a great way to prepare myself to make commercial indie games!And I have nothing but respect and deep admiration / idolization for developers of Crusade and Flash 2. They actually inspired me to better and continue mine!
