04-09-2018, 08:58 PM
(04-09-2018, 06:31 PM)The Prawn Wrote: Don't use UnityEX, use this instead: https://github.com/Perfare/AssetStudio
Boom. Done.
I don't use 3DS max. I'm not rich.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Boku no Hero Academia Smash Tap Model ripping problem
|
|
04-09-2018, 08:58 PM
(04-09-2018, 06:31 PM)The Prawn Wrote: Don't use UnityEX, use this instead: https://github.com/Perfare/AssetStudio I don't use 3DS max. I'm not rich. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Boku no Hero Academia Smash Tap Model ripping problem - by Mememanomega - 04-09-2018, 03:23 PM
RE: Boku no Hero Academia Smash Tap Model ripping problem - by The Prawn - 04-09-2018, 06:31 PM
RE: Boku no Hero Academia Smash Tap Model ripping problem - by Mememanomega - 04-09-2018, 08:58 PM
RE: Boku no Hero Academia Smash Tap Model ripping problem - by The Prawn - 04-09-2018, 09:00 PM
RE: Boku no Hero Academia Smash Tap Model ripping problem - by Mememanomega - 04-09-2018, 10:07 PM
RE: Boku no Hero Academia Smash Tap Model ripping problem - by Akiko - 05-12-2018, 05:06 AM
|