04-09-2018, 03:23 PM
I've been trying to rip more models from the game...but strangely, when I explore the files with UnityEX, all I get is this, has anyone seen anything like this before?
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Boku no Hero Academia Smash Tap Model ripping problem
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Boku no Hero Academia Smash Tap Model ripping problem - by Mememanomega - 04-09-2018, 03:23 PM
RE: Boku no Hero Academia Smash Tap Model ripping problem - by The Prawn - 04-09-2018, 06:31 PM
RE: Boku no Hero Academia Smash Tap Model ripping problem - by Mememanomega - 04-09-2018, 08:58 PM
RE: Boku no Hero Academia Smash Tap Model ripping problem - by The Prawn - 04-09-2018, 09:00 PM
RE: Boku no Hero Academia Smash Tap Model ripping problem - by Mememanomega - 04-09-2018, 10:07 PM
RE: Boku no Hero Academia Smash Tap Model ripping problem - by Akiko - 05-12-2018, 05:06 AM
|