04-08-2018, 10:06 PM
I was waiting until I could sit down and revise the format.
I think I got it fixed up quite nicely now, but some models still have tiny issues and don't open properly.
That's mostly because the tool used to extract the xsfa exports some files wrong.
[spoiler=Rooms are much better than before, but still have some tiny texturing issues]
[/spoiler]
I also found bone animations
![[Image: mc1bzZC.png]](https://i.imgur.com/mc1bzZC.png)
Once everything is cleaned up I can resume adding them and fix some of the already added ones that have messed up normals.
I think I got it fixed up quite nicely now, but some models still have tiny issues and don't open properly.
That's mostly because the tool used to extract the xsfa exports some files wrong.
[spoiler=Rooms are much better than before, but still have some tiny texturing issues]
[/spoiler]I also found bone animations
![[Image: mc1bzZC.png]](https://i.imgur.com/mc1bzZC.png)
Once everything is cleaned up I can resume adding them and fix some of the already added ones that have messed up normals.

