Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
(04-03-2018, 07:15 AM)The Observer Wrote: I got my hands on Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric and Animal Crossing New Leaf Welcome Amiibo earlier. Though I lack a WiiU (SB got for ownership purposes until this is resolved), I can finally play a game I've enjoyed watching done by Vinesauce.

That reminds me, I've still got a few WII U games to finish myself. As for Rise of Lyric, well, enjoy the "onslaught of game-breaking glitches" if you actually do get to that.

...Is what I'd be saying if I only followed general hear-say and not my instinct, on that fateful day.

[spoiler=WARNING!! Incendiary opinion about ROL ahead!]
...Seriously though. Why do people think THAT is comparable to '06, again? When it doesn't even get near that level of stupid? Been askin' myself that question since I first played it three/four years ago, and I'm STILL not getting answers on that.

And yes, I know of its "beautiful perversion" of a development cycle (Among other things). Still doesn't explain it to me one bit. I mean, let's actually compare and contrast for a sec, shall we?

IN THIS CORNER: Unpolished generic kids platform/beat-'em-up hybrid #whoskeepintrackanymore

IN THAT CORNER: What was originally considered by everyone (And yes, SEGA included) a near-franchise killer.

Dunno about you guys, but I think I know which of the two feels more comfortable "losing brain cells" over, thank you very much.



...And with that, my incendiary opinion quota is officially filled. Now to see how many ulcers I cause with this one.
[/spoiler]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM
RE: What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk! - by Gussprint - 04-03-2018, 10:48 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)