Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection (All base Costumes)
Cordelia has been updated, this time with her armorbreak and unique weapons. Tiki is included, with her dragon form and weapons, and lastly Tharja. My personal favourite of the characters, thanks to DLC update being released. You are only getting 3 because I like Tharja a little to much. But I might do more than 1 if I ever find out I have more time on my hands despite being busy during the week.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection (Cordelia, Tiki and Tharja Added) - by kurokairaku - 03-31-2018, 05:03 PM
Posing the eyes - by hurb - 09-04-2018, 05:52 AM
RE: Posing the eyes - by ninetalescommander - 09-05-2018, 06:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)