Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Crash Bandicoot Nsane Trilogy Model Ripping Help
#20
(03-18-2018, 02:37 PM)CrashinAbox Wrote: Is there any progress? I'm sorry if I sound like an impatient asshole, but it'd be cool to see some progress on these. Thumbs Up
I still need to fix the problem that a number of characters have with rigging. For example, certain models with the same vertex buffer lengths aren't consistently working (e.g. Crash's default model and his "retro" one from the intro, the former works and the latter is broken). Once that and a few other things are fixed, then I can release the script.

I'll probably post a few on The Models Resource before I do, as well.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Crash Bandicoot Nsane Trilogy Model Ripping Help - by Random Talking Bush - 03-18-2018, 02:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)