Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Audio RIP from Kingdom Hearts
#1
Hello. I am a newbie trying to rip audio from Kingdom Hearts 1. I'm merely focusing on the battle sound effects from certain Heartless like the Large Body and Fat Bandit's belly bounce sound effects.

I already downloaded foobar2000 and QuickBMS, but I don't know where to find the vgmstream components to play these VAG files. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Audio RIP from Kingdom Hearts - by BigBellies - 03-13-2018, 09:36 PM
RE: Audio RIP from Kingdom Hearts - by Cooper - 03-13-2018, 10:16 PM
RE: Audio RIP from Kingdom Hearts - by BigBellies - 03-14-2018, 05:50 AM
RE: Audio RIP from Kingdom Hearts - by Cooper - 03-14-2018, 10:25 AM
RE: Audio RIP from Kingdom Hearts - by BigBellies - 03-14-2018, 01:24 PM
RE: Audio RIP from Kingdom Hearts - by Cooper - 03-14-2018, 07:48 PM
RE: Audio RIP from Kingdom Hearts - by BigBellies - 03-15-2018, 05:30 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)