Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection (All base Costumes)
#71
(03-12-2018, 09:13 PM)kurokairaku Wrote: Just finished adding in niles. Not TOO sure who I will do next, I want an easy one so I don't get burnt out but I already have soemone planned. Niles the first male and will still be, next one is yet another female XD. No wonder why they call it Waifu Emblem XD.

Oh! I hope this female is who I think it is.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection (Niles Added) - by ninetalescommander - 03-13-2018, 07:08 PM
Posing the eyes - by hurb - 09-04-2018, 05:52 AM
RE: Posing the eyes - by ninetalescommander - 09-05-2018, 06:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)