Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection (All base Costumes)
#65
(03-11-2018, 12:07 AM)Yami84 Wrote: PD : I forgot to mention that even tho I have this issues, they can be fixed quickly, same with the eyes [spoiler][Image: bb57a2e443.png][/spoiler]
I'm a complete noob, but your comment about the jaw parenting problem led me to try a few things in Blender and I managed to fix it. However, I don't have any idea how people are fixing the eyes (moving just the eyes and not the whole eye socket bones). Can you help me with it?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection (Elise Added) - by edumail - 03-11-2018, 04:03 AM
Posing the eyes - by hurb - 09-04-2018, 05:52 AM
RE: Posing the eyes - by ninetalescommander - 09-05-2018, 06:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)