Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Is this acceptable? (Mario 3-style enemies)
#45
Gonna give this thread a little poke.
   

What? I'm a fun guy.
   

In all seriousness, though, I wanted to fix one of this project's original blunders, and that was the small amount I edited Spiked Fun Guy, as well as the limited amount I edited Pokey out of fear of changing its hitbox too much. I finally have the flower down, though.

Fun fact: Pokey and the SMW2 Spiked Fun Guy have the same Japanese name of "Sanbo," so they may have been intended to be the same thing. It would explain why Spiked Fun Guy wasn't in YNI, but then again, Needlenose is also Sanbo.....
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Is this acceptable? (Mario 3-style enemies) - by Doc von Schmeltwick - 03-09-2018, 05:51 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)