Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection (All base Costumes)
#56
(03-08-2018, 01:15 AM)Yami84 Wrote: Question.

Which texture is the one I need to get the white hair reflections?

When I load the FBX files for the first time in Blender they're the only mesh that doesnt get textured, I thought it was texture 019 but that one gives me this [spoiler][Image: 3f201c3e2e.png][/spoiler]

Changing from Blender Render into Cycles makes the texture look like this: [spoiler][Image: 56b20743ae.png][/spoiler]

I thought maybe its the specular like texture or its part of the hair texture but none give the result I see here [spoiler][Image: HDmNzVe.png][/spoiler]


Also another question, Is the jaw working for anybody? The skinning is wrong when I load the fbx file but I want to believe this is due to blender's fault but I dont have 3dmax to confirm this.

Those hair meshes uses the face texture that's on the bottom right of the image, uses transparency.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection (Elise Added) - by Demonslayerx8 - 03-08-2018, 02:42 AM
Posing the eyes - by hurb - 09-04-2018, 05:52 AM
RE: Posing the eyes - by ninetalescommander - 09-05-2018, 06:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)