01-24-2009, 05:56 PM
Well I was bored.So I decided to try and make this guy from a pic I saw on Nintendo Power.He,doesn't have a official name (far as I know).
Comments?
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
A Fat Goomba...
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
A Fat Goomba... - by Coffee Alloys - 01-24-2009, 05:56 PM
RE: A Fat Goomba... - by CeeY - 01-24-2009, 06:00 PM
RE: A Fat Goomba... - by Paris - 01-25-2009, 01:23 AM
RE: A Fat Goomba... - by starboysa - 01-25-2009, 10:00 AM
RE: A Fat Goomba... - by Coffee Alloys - 01-25-2009, 04:19 PM
RE: A Fat Goomba... - by ChaosBlazeX - 01-25-2009, 04:25 PM
RE: A Fat Goomba... - by Paris - 01-25-2009, 07:39 PM
|