Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

TID file HELP
#1
I'm very new to ripping just keep in mind but anyways, 
I've extracted the game Collar x Malice (playstation vita game) and i'm left with TID files, it looks like the majority are TID files. Do anyone know how to convert them or know a program to open the TID files. I want to try 'scarlet' from github but sadly I have no knowledge of github and how to use it. Is there another way?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
TID file HELP - by meepls - 02-16-2018, 03:45 AM
RE: TID file HELP - by RavioliApproved - 07-22-2025, 08:31 AM
RE: TID file HELP - by Otomecake - 07-22-2025, 07:29 PM
RE: TID file HELP - by RavioliApproved - 07-24-2025, 04:00 AM
RE: TID file HELP - by Otomecake - 07-24-2025, 11:19 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)