Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Random Talking Bush's Model Importers, QuickBMS and Python Scripts
Hey guys, so I've been trying to make a mod for Smash 4 that replaces Captain Falcon's helmet with Jimmy T.'s afro from Game & Wario. However, when I try to merge the afro w/ Falcon in SmashForge and import that NUD into 3dsMax, I keep getting an error where it says "Runtime error: Unknown vertex type!" I'm very new to modding, so I don't really understand why this is happening.

Here's a pastebin of what the script says when I try to import the afro if that helps:
https://pastebin.com/4cqPt7LX

I really would appreciate any and all help. Thank you.

****UPDATE: I got it figured out finally. I was importing the Jimmy T .dae incorrectly. I was setting the Vert Type to "Normals, Tan, Bi-Tan(Float)." Not sure what to switch it to instead though because I want the afro to have normals.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts - by CashmereNoh - 02-08-2018, 11:55 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)