Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Sprite Rips for Love Nikki?
#6
(02-02-2018, 05:05 PM)izayoijoltik Wrote: Alright, I've done that, and I have the game files downloaded. However, I can't find the sprites. I've looked for an .obb file like a tutorial I found said to do but I can't find one. The game requires separate downloads for some of the sprites, and I did that on Bluestacks but I still wonder if that might be the problem... Even still, I'd expect at least some of the sprites to be there to begin with.

First of all, you rooted Bluestacks? This is needed for some Android games to find the downloaded data files in hidden folders.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Sprite Rips for Love Nikki? - by izayoijoltik - 01-29-2018, 04:13 PM
RE: Sprite Rips for Love Nikki? - by Magma MK-II - 01-29-2018, 07:37 PM
RE: Sprite Rips for Love Nikki? - by izayoijoltik - 01-29-2018, 08:15 PM
RE: Sprite Rips for Love Nikki? - by Sosfiro - 02-01-2018, 04:23 AM
RE: Sprite Rips for Love Nikki? - by izayoijoltik - 02-02-2018, 05:05 PM
RE: Sprite Rips for Love Nikki? - by Sosfiro - 02-02-2018, 07:23 PM
RE: Sprite Rips for Love Nikki? - by izayoijoltik - 02-02-2018, 08:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)