06-03-2008, 03:46 PM
If the shading was rounder and you rounded out the eyeball.
It would be slightly better.
By the by, it's spelt 'idle'.
It would be slightly better.
By the by, it's spelt 'idle'.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
PM Mr. I
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
RE: PM Mr. I - by triptych - 06-02-2008, 02:23 PM
RE: PM Mr. I - by theguy - 06-02-2008, 02:32 PM
RE: PM Mr. I - by Zeph - 06-02-2008, 02:37 PM
RE: PM Mr. I - by triptych - 06-02-2008, 02:42 PM
RE: PM Mr. I - by Zee - 06-02-2008, 02:50 PM
RE: PM Mr. I - by theguy - 06-03-2008, 11:56 AM
RE: PM Mr. I - by Zeph - 06-03-2008, 01:03 PM
RE: PM Mr. I - by theguy - 06-03-2008, 03:26 PM
RE: PM Mr. I - by DioShiba - 06-03-2008, 02:46 PM
RE: PM Mr. I - by Zee - 06-03-2008, 03:46 PM
RE: PM Mr. I - by Zeph - 06-03-2008, 03:51 PM
RE: PM Mr. I - by theguy - 06-03-2008, 03:58 PM
RE: PM Mr. I - by Zeph - 06-03-2008, 04:07 PM
RE: PM Mr. I - by 2ndLtHavoc - 06-03-2008, 06:18 PM
RE: PM Mr. I - by theguy - 06-04-2008, 02:25 PM
RE: PM Mr. I - by theguy - 06-04-2008, 04:05 PM
RE: PM Mr. I - by Marth - 06-04-2008, 04:25 PM
|