Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

butterbreaking instant crossholes from hallugenorific disorientation man dude I swear
@Superjustinbros
Not anymore, nearly all games in post #317 got deleted and I'm not sure what they want to keep on the resource. A shame, since I see it as art and also my work as a ripper.

But hey, things keep changing and maybe in a fifty years, games like these will be seen as normal (humanity = sexual beings with procreation as the sense of life). Looking at the sums pledged on Patreon for ero games in general, there is already a heavy demand for quality porn from talented artists and I'm pretty sure they will become more acceptable in the future.

For now, here is a mirror for my ripped stuff (of course, everything is NSFW):

[spoiler]Libra Heart games (Akumajou Succubus, Succubus, The Tower of Succubus, Succubus: The Six Spells):
https://mega.nz/#!ZYAjQRAB!mVOQxFl-whfsQ...zJzNGdAYsw
Meltys Quest v.1.03c
https://mega.nz/#!gAh1jZiZ!4-LD00x6FYpAG...l5GqtNHyfw
Futanari Quest v.0.05
https://mega.nz/#!lBxygApB!HCS1uvWs8c7hM...SKjJWIlof8
Noxian Nights v.1.2.4
https://mega.nz/#!AEATxJ7D!uJuwt_7Ch59gx...IJqv0CJezA
Seeds of Chaos v.0.2.20
https://mega.nz/#!5JYDCBgL!h0Vt6Apox0N7T...3iVDAFJwA4
Portals of Phereon v.0.3.2
https://mega.nz/#!JYgkSTKb!TNAiMD7JuQO_P...SZjHOH5eQg
Era Hunter v.0.2.1 & Pillars of Perversion (Promo)
https://mega.nz/#!5B5CVDKD!hbYtMXK-WjPbS...Wh1ET5rk0E
Full Service v.1.8.3 (Official Demo)
https://mega.nz/#!MZY02b6a!RDRCpU9FEyycx...ie-LpMdwrY

The rest is still on the site, I will provide more MEGA downloads if this changes.[/spoiler]

Anyway, gotta move on and look for new games to rip. Some SNES shit comes to mind, also Lunar & Cuphead. I guess it's also time for a new thread, all those dead links just make me sad.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
re - by puggsoy - 06-15-2015, 09:01 PM
RE: butterbreaking instant crossholes from hallugenorific disorientation man dude I swear - by Davy Jones - 01-25-2018, 03:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)