Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Trying to Rip from the Steam Pc Version of Trillion: God of Destruction
#1
As the post says, I have been trying for several hours with every setting on both ninja ripper and 3d ripper DX and can get nothing to show up...Specifically the models I have been trying to acquire from the steam version of the game are those of the playable characters and the 3 forms of trillion, specifically it's final form... but the only thing I can ever get to appear in the dirrectory is  TrillionWin.exe.log.txt
I have never done this before by the way.
What am I doing wrong here? Or how did any one else manage to get what they did from this game?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Trying to Rip from the Steam Pc Version of Trillion: God of Destruction - by SelphiusXYZ - 01-11-2018, 05:09 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)