Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

style request
#8
Yeah if you're not gonna sprite characters just because you don't happen to like them then what the hell is the point of offering to take on requests?

That just defeats the purpose of doing them to begin with.

Anyhow, I have a request because your username reminds me of an old forum that TVGR used to be associated with back in the day before the split in 2008. You should make a customo sprite of the mascot of the Pixeltendo forums as pictured here. I have no specific style in mind (in fact, I would rather see you do it in your own style or you can surprise me) so I leave that part up to you.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7921]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply


Messages In This Thread
style request - by Pixeltendo - 01-04-2018, 11:16 PM
RE: style request - by puggsoy - 01-05-2018, 07:10 AM
RE: style request - by Pixeltendo - 01-05-2018, 02:24 PM
RE: style request - by andreelikesplantsvszombies - 01-05-2018, 02:33 PM
RE: style request - by Pixeltendo - 01-05-2018, 04:28 PM
RE: style request - by Snessy the Duck - 01-06-2018, 07:36 AM
RE: style request - by MrPretyBombur - 01-06-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: style request - by DioShiba - 01-07-2018, 10:11 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)