Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Mega Man 9-10 graphic ripping help
#1
With the upcoming release of Mega Man 11 (About damn time, Capcom!), I figured now would be a good time to start ripping graphics from the Classic Mega Man games. I decided to start with ripping graphics from the 9th and 10th games-namely stage tiles and cutscenes that were not yet ripped and uploaded to Sprites Inc.-however, I'm not sure how to go about doing this.

I've tried looking for tutorials on how to rip graphics from those games, but so far my searches have found nothing. Sad So, could anyone who has ripped graphics from Mega Man 9 and 10 before please help me out here?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Mega Man 9-10 graphic ripping help - by Neon Streak - 01-04-2018, 12:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)