01-04-2018, 06:17 AM
First off thanks to Demonlemon for the reminder again. I keep forgetting about this, that's my bad.
Secondly, due to how few participants we had (and the fact that Hiyna signed his gift,
) I'll be saying who the gifts are from rather than who they're for. It's not quite Secret Santa but hey, it's been a bit of a weird one anyway.
Thanks again to you three for participating, hopefully next time we'll have more people though!
From Demonlemon:
![[Image: 0pfAObe.png]](https://i.imgur.com/0pfAObe.png)
![[Image: deOSjSP.png]](https://i.imgur.com/deOSjSP.png)
From shadowman44 (just one but that's fine):
![[Image: G0wN19Q.png]](https://i.imgur.com/G0wN19Q.png)
From Hiynastrike:
Secondly, due to how few participants we had (and the fact that Hiyna signed his gift,
) I'll be saying who the gifts are from rather than who they're for. It's not quite Secret Santa but hey, it's been a bit of a weird one anyway.Thanks again to you three for participating, hopefully next time we'll have more people though!
From Demonlemon:
![[Image: 0pfAObe.png]](https://i.imgur.com/0pfAObe.png)
![[Image: deOSjSP.png]](https://i.imgur.com/deOSjSP.png)
From shadowman44 (just one but that's fine):
![[Image: G0wN19Q.png]](https://i.imgur.com/G0wN19Q.png)
From Hiynastrike:

