12-19-2017, 04:57 AM
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2019, 04:45 AM by Droe.
Edit Reason: Title change
)
Hello! I've been quite the lurker here on this website, and I finally decided to share some of my work here!
I've been spriting for about 4 1/2 years now, and I want to believe I've made progress.
I don't quite understand this website's posting settings so I might have to make a giant wall of images, so sorry!
Fire Emblem
Robin
Azura
Lucina
Corrin
Doki Doki Liturature Club!
![[Image: doki_doki__by_droe747-dbx26dx.png]](https://orig00.deviantart.net/f140/f/2017/351/8/7/doki_doki__by_droe747-dbx26dx.png)
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
![[Image: woods2_by_droe747-dbwv2ya.png]](https://orig00.deviantart.net/bdfd/f/2017/350/b/d/woods2_by_droe747-dbwv2ya.png)
RWBY:
![[Image: roobi_by_droe747-dbwv1hy.png]](https://orig00.deviantart.net/9ec2/f/2017/350/d/2/roobi_by_droe747-dbwv1hy.png)
There is a lot more than just these, but these are my best work IMO
Constructive criticism appreciated!
Fire Emblem
Robin
Azura
Lucina
CorrinDoki Doki Liturature Club!
![[Image: doki_doki__by_droe747-dbx26dx.png]](https://orig00.deviantart.net/f140/f/2017/351/8/7/doki_doki__by_droe747-dbx26dx.png)
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
![[Image: woods2_by_droe747-dbwv2ya.png]](https://orig00.deviantart.net/bdfd/f/2017/350/b/d/woods2_by_droe747-dbwv2ya.png)
RWBY:
![[Image: roobi_by_droe747-dbwv1hy.png]](https://orig00.deviantart.net/9ec2/f/2017/350/d/2/roobi_by_droe747-dbwv1hy.png)
There is a lot more than just these, but these are my best work IMO
Constructive criticism appreciated!

