Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Ripping Clockwerx (1995)
#1
I'm trying to see about ripping the sprites of Clockwerx, a PC puzzle game. Most of this is me just needing the graphics for the clock hands for a personal project of mine (It's a secret thing but I'll need the sprites for it), but figures it wouldn't hurt to organize a project for all the sprites to be ripped if I'm gonna look into busting this game open.

Thing is, most of the game objects themselvesĀ seem to be contained in a .BIN file, which I can't figure out how to open in. Yes, I tried WinRAR, 7ZIP, and even converting the thing to an .ISO didn't work. So, uh, lord knows what to do there. And by lord, I mean "probably someone here who would be more than capable of figuring it out compared to me".

At any rate, anyone wanna help me out with this?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ripping Clockwerx (1995) - by Camwoodstock - 12-12-2017, 10:37 PM
RE: Ripping Clockwerx (1995) - by MrPretyBombur - 01-09-2018, 07:58 PM
RE: Ripping Clockwerx (1995) - by Camwoodstock - 03-07-2018, 05:52 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)