Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
So last night I looked at my game "collection", and remembered there's a few I haven't even started yet. So I thought "Hey, how about we actually START some of 'em before the year is over?"

So I popped some Starfox Zero [WII U] in. About one year and then some after I grabbed a copy, because of course.



...You know, I was promised impossible controls that made the game unplayable. All I'm gettin' is something that just takes time to get used to.

Then again, up to this point I've only played through the tutorial segment which serves to get you used to the controls, so what do I know? I'm sure I'll get to the "actual horridness" in due time.

...Or it could still just be stuff that takes time to adjust. That works too.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM
RE: What Are you playing? the odyssey of backlogs - by Gussprint - 12-07-2017, 09:36 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)