Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

butterbreaking instant crossholes from hallugenorific disorientation man dude I swear
Noxian Nights (v.1.2.4 / PC)
General CG
https://www.spriters-resource.com/pc_com...iannights/
I'll put the CG in different sections, since there is so much of it. I start with the category which has the most sheets and work my way down.

Btw, if you ever wondered about my standards for ripping from an ero game, here is a quick overview:

1. The game is uncensored
2. The game cg is consistent
3. The game cg has a good quality
4. There are no garbage fetishes (scat, guro, etc.)
5. I am able to play through the game to judge where the game uses its graphics and how to name them on the sheet icons

This is all.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
re - by puggsoy - 06-15-2015, 09:01 PM
RE: butterbreaking instant crossholes from hallugenorific disorientation man dude I swear - by Davy Jones - 12-03-2017, 08:42 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)