Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

PM Mr. I
#10
Zeph Wrote:If the shading was done correctly it would be in style. Not so much hue change, and it helps if it's actually round.

it is round it's just the AA on the sides (the very sides)... I'll change the shading colour and fix that

EDIT:

@Diogalesu: but compared to Mario from PM that's perfect in size.

EDIT:

[Image: papermariomri2hl4.gif] better?

also I'm assuming that the one w/ shading is better?


Messages In This Thread
PM Mr. I - by theguy - 06-02-2008, 02:01 PM
RE: PM Mr. I - by triptych - 06-02-2008, 02:23 PM
RE: PM Mr. I - by theguy - 06-02-2008, 02:32 PM
RE: PM Mr. I - by Zeph - 06-02-2008, 02:37 PM
RE: PM Mr. I - by triptych - 06-02-2008, 02:42 PM
RE: PM Mr. I - by Zee - 06-02-2008, 02:50 PM
RE: PM Mr. I - by theguy - 06-03-2008, 11:56 AM
RE: PM Mr. I - by Zeph - 06-03-2008, 01:03 PM
RE: PM Mr. I - by theguy - 06-03-2008, 03:26 PM
RE: PM Mr. I - by DioShiba - 06-03-2008, 02:46 PM
RE: PM Mr. I - by Zee - 06-03-2008, 03:46 PM
RE: PM Mr. I - by Zeph - 06-03-2008, 03:51 PM
RE: PM Mr. I - by theguy - 06-03-2008, 03:58 PM
RE: PM Mr. I - by Zeph - 06-03-2008, 04:07 PM
RE: PM Mr. I - by 2ndLtHavoc - 06-03-2008, 06:18 PM
RE: PM Mr. I - by theguy - 06-04-2008, 02:25 PM
RE: PM Mr. I - by theguy - 06-04-2008, 04:05 PM
RE: PM Mr. I - by Marth - 06-04-2008, 04:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)