Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Compressed RAW ADPCM files problem (PlayStation 2)
#3
That's not bad. Any new information will be helpful. Thank you for your assistance!

I know that some programs use .INT format for storing graphics, but here we have the archive type of file, I'm sure of it.

Sorry, forgot to add link to the files: http://www.mediafire.com/file/tvrbdi4c1m...MUW3L5.rar
There's that .INT file (from PS2 version of the game) together with WAV file (originaly Compressed RAW ADPCM) extracted from it.

I still looking for a way to fix that distortion in extracted audio (that every-second repetition). Tried to fix that manually through Audacity, but that just a hell of painstaking work.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Compressed RAW ADPCM files problem (PlayStation 2) - by Hamachi - 11-25-2017, 08:12 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)