Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Compressed RAW ADPCM files problem (PlayStation 2)
#2
I don't think .int files are audio files, I think they are a type of graphics file but I'm not 100% sure. I think the audio files in this game  are .dsp files, if on Gamecube and .str if on PS2, going by known file formats for the systems. I have heard VGSC works on opening these files, but for some reason, it's not working for me, but I only tested the Gamecube version, so I don't know about the PS2 version. Sorry about not having any direct answers, but this is all the information I have right now, and I haven't found any other clues to solve this mystery.  Sad
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Compressed RAW ADPCM files problem (PlayStation 2) - by Warechu - 11-24-2017, 11:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)