Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

"Other Systems" Ripping Project
Map
Map


Man I wish I knew how to edit the graphics for Sharp X1 games, then I can color the background differently so the outlines won't blend in.

Or even better, I wish the emulator I have had some kind of layer debug.

UPDATE:

General Sprites
General Sprites

Our first Hartung Game Master / Systema 2000 game! This has taken me years to figure out how to emulate because all the forum posts on this were pretty vague.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
"Other Systems" Ripping Project - by Magma MK-II - 08-05-2017, 06:07 PM
RE: "Other Systems" Ripping Project - by Dolphman - 08-08-2017, 09:02 PM
RE: "Other Systems" Ripping Project - by Ton - 09-11-2017, 08:39 AM
RE: "Other Systems" Ripping Project - by shadowman44 - 11-17-2017, 01:44 AM
RE: "Other Systems" Ripping Project - by Ton - 01-04-2018, 01:14 PM
RE: "Other Systems" Ripping Project - by Shade - 11-01-2018, 02:30 PM
RE: "Other Systems" Ripping Project - by miru - 11-04-2018, 04:48 PM
RE: "Other Systems" Ripping Project - by Shade - 11-08-2018, 04:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)