11-03-2017, 08:11 PM
OK that's fricken weird. I was expecting there to just be some junk at the front of the file but it looks either compressed/encrypted or just a completely different format. Would you mind uploading a few more?
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
PNG images, but I can't open them
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
PNG images, but I can't open them - by Davy Jones - 11-03-2017, 07:56 PM
RE: PNG images, but I can't open them - by puggsoy - 11-03-2017, 08:11 PM
RE: PNG images, but I can't open them - by Davy Jones - 11-03-2017, 08:24 PM
RE: PNG images, but I can't open them - by puggsoy - 11-03-2017, 09:03 PM
RE: PNG images, but I can't open them - by Davy Jones - 11-04-2017, 08:07 AM
|