Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Toy Story 2 (PC) model format?
#2
Alright, so I've spent more time documenting the formats, and I THINK I can confirm these are the model files, but not with textures.

It seems like the textures are stored in both the .ngn, and the .raw files. The .raw file formats are the original resources from the PSX version, as the .ngn are the converted files.

Using X-ripper, you can extract ALL the textures packed from .ngn packages to BMP. So there's a step in the right direction.

The models will be a harder thing to find out, but I think I can find out with enough learning.

If I ever find out the model format, I'll post yet again.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Toy Story 2 (PC) model format? - by Filler - 08-04-2017, 06:41 AM
RE: Toy Story 2 (PC) model format? - by Filler - 10-06-2017, 12:37 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)