Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

SPICA - General 3DS ripping tool
#25
Hello gdkchan.

I'm having problems with export Sun and Moon's model and animation when I use the latest automatic build for Windows.
When I tried to export a model or animation to DAE format, then on the output I get an DAE file that works incorrectly in 3ds Max:
- Hi_Poly model is loaded without a meshes (Low_Poly model is loaded with all meshes), only the skeleton is loaded.
- no animations.
When I tried to export a model or animation to SMD format, then on the output I get an SMD file that contains only 8 lines:[spoiler]
Code:
version 1
nodes
end
skeleton
time 0
end
triangles
end
[/spoiler]
When I tried to export a model or animation to BCH format, then I get an error:
[spoiler]
Code:
SPICA

Unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

Details                                        Continue                                                  Quit
[/spoiler]
How can I solve these problems?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
SPICA - General 3DS ripping tool - by gdkchan - 06-26-2017, 10:17 PM
RE: SPICA - General 3DS ripping tool - by gdkchan - 06-27-2017, 02:12 PM
RE: SPICA - General 3DS ripping tool - by Guy - 06-28-2017, 03:09 AM
RE: SPICA - General 3DS ripping tool - by gdkchan - 06-28-2017, 08:25 AM
RE: SPICA - General 3DS ripping tool - by Guy - 06-28-2017, 10:03 AM
RE: SPICA - General 3DS ripping tool - by gdkchan - 06-29-2017, 07:57 AM
RE: SPICA - General 3DS ripping tool - by gdkchan - 07-08-2017, 08:12 AM
RE: SPICA - General 3DS ripping tool - by Makoto - 08-20-2017, 06:31 AM
RE: SPICA - General 3DS ripping tool - by gdkchan - 08-20-2017, 04:41 PM
RE: SPICA - General 3DS ripping tool - by Makoto - 08-20-2017, 07:14 PM
RE: SPICA - General 3DS ripping tool - by Makoto - 09-01-2017, 01:43 AM
RE: SPICA - General 3DS ripping tool - by gdkchan - 09-13-2017, 09:39 AM
RE: SPICA - General 3DS ripping tool - by Makoto - 09-21-2017, 04:46 PM
RE: SPICA - General 3DS ripping tool - by RedBear - 10-02-2017, 10:39 AM
RE: SPICA - General 3DS ripping tool - by 06pori - 05-05-2019, 09:20 AM
RE: SPICA - General 3DS ripping tool - by sum1 - 08-13-2019, 01:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)