Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Majikiki magics in!
#3
(08-27-2017, 07:25 PM)Rodo Furedorikku Wrote: Metroid is great, you planning to get MP4 and Samus Returns? ^^

Thank you Smile

Yes, I do. I just hope Samus returns turns out good and that they don't repeat the mistakes made with Other M (it wasn't as bad as people call it in my opinion, but it is true that it made some mistakes). And I'm really exited for Prime 4!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Majikiki magics in! - by Majikiki - 08-27-2017, 02:30 PM
RE: Majikiki magics in! - by Kold-Virus - 08-27-2017, 07:25 PM
RE: Majikiki magics in! - by Majikiki - 08-28-2017, 08:01 AM
RE: Majikiki magics in! - by Kold-Virus - 08-28-2017, 08:22 AM
RE: Majikiki magics in! - by puggsoy - 08-28-2017, 08:29 AM
RE: Majikiki magics in! - by Majikiki - 08-28-2017, 12:46 PM
RE: Majikiki magics in! - by Kold-Virus - 08-28-2017, 01:16 PM
RE: Majikiki magics in! - by Majikiki - 09-07-2017, 08:46 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)