Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
Currently I'm kid-squiddin' around. I finished the single-player campaign's story, just gotta work on finishing every level with every weapon. Added gameplay value, I guess?

Also replayed Metroid: Fusion recently (still a great game) and been working my way through the original release of Metroid Prime, and not the Wii version for once. I'm personally hoping the original trilogy sees an HD rerelease on the Switch, though the likelihood of that happening is pretty much zilch...
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM
RE: What Are you playing? Summer vacation edition - by Zero Kirby - 07-30-2017, 01:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)