Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Ripping Silver Case models
#4
Well, thanks man for your efforts. This'll do for the moment, but thing is I'd absolutely wanna get the PS1 rendition of the car..it looks different and better at that. As I told here, I managed to patiently capture what seemingly are the polygon coordinates. So do you have some advice on how to write an importable .obj?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ripping Silver Case models - by Samppu - 07-12-2017, 11:30 AM
RE: Ripping Silver Case models - by Samppu - 07-20-2017, 08:01 AM
RE: Ripping Silver Case models - by RiffRaff1138 - 07-20-2017, 04:00 PM
RE: Ripping Silver Case models - by Samppu - 07-23-2017, 10:38 AM
RE: Ripping Silver Case models - by RiffRaff1138 - 07-23-2017, 01:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)