Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Earthworm Jim .EW Files
#5
Looking at it those don't seem to be filenames, and the occurrences of "BMP" aren't extensions or headers.

There are .wav files. I've also found the value 0x34125634 ("4.V4" in ANSI) which seems to be repeating at intervals and which I suspect might be an identifier for some image format. I'll check it out, but I don't think any file names are present.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Earthworm Jim .EW Files - by Infomaniac - 07-17-2017, 02:03 AM
RE: Earthworm Jim .EW Files - by Dolphman - 07-17-2017, 09:01 AM
RE: Earthworm Jim .EW Files - by Infomaniac - 07-17-2017, 12:28 PM
RE: Earthworm Jim .EW Files - by Filler - 07-17-2017, 07:23 PM
RE: Earthworm Jim .EW Files - by puggsoy - 07-18-2017, 05:46 AM
RE: Earthworm Jim .EW Files - by Filler - 07-18-2017, 05:55 AM
RE: Earthworm Jim .EW Files - by Infomaniac - 07-18-2017, 08:55 AM
RE: Earthworm Jim .EW Files - by puggsoy - 07-18-2017, 10:36 AM
RE: Earthworm Jim .EW Files - by Infomaniac - 11-17-2017, 09:32 PM
RE: Earthworm Jim .EW Files - by oblivioncth - 10-18-2019, 04:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)