Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Whip those pokeballs out of your pants: Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon and Pokken Tournament DX
#15
There hasn't been many details besides the event pikachu that's in game. But yeah I know what you mean there.

I'm kind of being optomistic about it to say the least only because I want to see if they'll at least add in a difficulty mode and maybe some other novelties like a new battle frontier or something to really make post game more fun.

That, and if they do add it in they won't pull some bullshit where you have to beat the game first to get a hard mode unlocked. That was such a dumb move on game freak's part.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Whip those pokeballs out of your pants: Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon and Pokken Tournament DX - by DioShiba - 07-09-2017, 10:47 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)