Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Neo210
#1
Hello everyone. I read quite a few other Welcome threads to get an idea of what I should say. But I don't really have anything witty or funny to say about me. I guess this is funny, I've been a registered member since Jan 13th of 2016 and this is my first post. If I were one of the robots from Intersteller my sarcasm setting would be about 85% and honesty at about 80-100%. Humor..... some setting that almost no one gets, oh and puns. I've enjoyed this site for several years and I enjoy the discord chat now. I consider myself a jack of all trades and accept that I am a master of none. I used blender for modeling. I am also mostly self taught. 


So yeah... hello.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Neo210 - by Neo210 - 07-08-2017, 02:52 PM
RE: Neo210 - by Pingus! - 07-08-2017, 04:24 PM
RE: Neo210 - by Neo210 - 07-08-2017, 07:17 PM
RE: Neo210 - by puggsoy - 07-08-2017, 08:55 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)