Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

dazzpreciation
#5
Whilst I appreciate the sentiment, I genuinely don't do any of this for recognition. I treat everybody the same because I don't see the point in picking favourites in anything... We're all just as alive as each other and deserve that same respect.

I know in your email you said that you wouldn't return, and I appreciate that. I don't know who you are and I'll respect your desires to remain anonymous.

I hope that you'll continue to enjoy the stuff I work on, and I hope that I don't disappoint you in the future somehow. With that growth comes less time for me to talk with people regular or one-on-one, and I don't know how to handle that. I've not been somebody that has been recognised like this before.

I hope that everyone here knows that I will never see you as anything but family and friends. I also don't intend to leave any time soon, while this might sound like it, so please don't think that. I'm gonna be running this place for a long time if I can!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
dazzpreciation - by Appreciation - 07-02-2017, 08:12 AM
RE: dazzpreciation - by puggsoy - 07-02-2017, 10:21 AM
RE: dazzpreciation - by Kosheh - 07-02-2017, 12:37 PM
RE: dazzpreciation - by DioShiba - 07-02-2017, 05:52 PM
RE: dazzpreciation - by Dazz - 07-03-2017, 09:33 AM
RE: dazzpreciation - by Kosheh - 07-05-2017, 11:34 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)